September 25, 2017

Summer Snapshots


 Favorite moments from this summer:
  • My mother & sis visiting for two weeks in the month of June. It was my sister's first time in Copenhagen and I so happy to show her around my favorite places. 
  • Roskilde festival, of course, was the highlight of the summer
  • Visiting GL Strand to see the Tove Jansson exhibition. Lots of Moomins! But overall, her art is very interesting and learned a few things about her biography. Now, I want to visit again to see the Stanley Kubrick exhibition which just opened. 
  • Last but not least, I enjoyed very much celebrating friends graduations. August was such a joyful month with lots to celebrate (and too many drinks), but at the same time a very stressful one.
Thank you summer 2017 you were a good one! 
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment (and of course, for reading my post!). xx