March 27, 2015

Motivational Friday


Should I say Thank God It's Friday
It's official that I'm half way threw the semester and sometimes routine can be exhausting. I'm so glad that spring break has already come. I have like a need to breath and have some space before continuing with my routine. I don't mind it most of the time but it's always nice and, I think, even healthy to take a break from it. Maybe even reflect on what going on and change a few bits. In moments like this where there are lots of work and uni exams, things can easily stress me out. In those moments it's kind of easy to loose track and forget why I'm still doing what I'm doing. Those are signs that I need to leave what I'm doing and go to the nearest beach. Listen to the sea. The other good alternative, have a very long tea break (with some Netflix, please and thank you). So for today I decided to share some positivity over here not only for myself, but for anyone who needs it as well. 

SOME MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES

"I'd rather have a life of 'oh wells' than a life of 'what ifs'"

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm possible"" 
- Audrey Hepburn

"Great achievements involve great risk."

"With every sunrise you are given another chance to make your life shine even brighter! Take on the day!" 

"Life is very interesting. In the end, some of your greatest pains become your greatest strengths." 

"Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest."

THINKING POSITIVE 

Instead of going for what I dislike, I need to remind myself of the little things in life that make me happy. Sometimes I feel like I take things for granted. It's better to appreciate what I have and love.

a good cup of coffee · my dogs playing · looking up the night sky · challenging myself to things that scare me · arriving home in the afternoon · having a warm shower · tea before bed time

WORDS TO NEVER FORGET

Bloom where you are planted
°
Exist to be happy, not to impress


Hope you have a very lovely & positive day! 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment (and of course, for reading my post!). xx